Drive-in racking and drive-thru systems are exceptionally suited to large stocks of relatively few product types. Use this high density system to reduce overall square footage requirements by 35% or more, compared to a standard pallet rack configuration.
- LIFO (last in, first out) or FIFO (first in, first out) load methods
- Deep lane storage reduces space usage, cuts costs and holds more loads
- High volumes, few SKUs
- Multiple access aisles eliminated
- Extra control over inputs and outputs
- More storage density instead of the direct access of Pallet Raks
- Specifically designed for your pallets and forklifts
- Drive-in pallet racks and drive-thru racks are rolled-formed. Product is stored several pallets deep, and handling equipment enters the industrial rack structure to slot or extract pallets.
- A drive-in pallet racking system uses a single input-output point per storage bay, creating last in, first out (LIFO) access. Meanwhile, a drive-thru system loads on one side and unloads on the other for first in, first out (FIFO) workflows.
- Meet any storage requirement with our wide variety of bay heights and depths.
REQUEST WAREHOUSING EQUIPMENT