Push Back Racking Systems are designed for high density, multi-product storage. It combines excellent selectivity and maintenance-free structures. Nesting carriages, of this versatile system, deep store five pallets at a time. The result is extremely high pick-flows from all lane entrances facing the work aisle.
As each pallet is loaded, it is placed on the free-rolling carriage and pushed back into the lane by loading additional pallets. Gravity moves the pallets forward to the aisle on the telescopic carriages during unloading. As such, no reaching or equipment driving into the rack is necessary.
- Efficient use of space with only some reduction in direct product accessibility
- Optimal combination of selectivity and storage density
- Sturdy construction yields years of maintenance-free operations
- Push Back Racking's structural cart construction with its debris-free design is perfect for food applications. Available with multiple accessory options and layouts, each push back solution depends on warehouse capacity, number and type of items to store, model and size of pallets in use, as well as each customer's operating system.
- Push Back Racks provide unparalleled versatility and storage for any sector or business model (e.g. multi-channel, omnichannel, etc.). Combine with other Interlake Mecalux automated systems and non-automated hand-stack shelves for a robust, custom storage system to meets your needs.
REQUEST WAREHOUSING EQUIPMENT