Cantilever racks are a medium to extra heavy-duty storage solution with load-bearing arms anchored to a steel column. These frames leave the front of the racks unimpeded by structural elements for direct pick access to goods.
As the optimal storage solution for lengthy or odd-shaped loads, cantilever racking easily holds furniture, lumber, tubes, fabric rolls, and pipes.
Available in both roll formed and structural steel designs, these cantilever rack systems are made for light duty to heavy duty applications. This multilevel storage system is designed and engineered to offer superior strength, stability and safety. All components are treated with a durable paint for a scratch-resistance finish and a matchless professional style.
- Wide-ranging load capacities for standard or earthquake-resistant applications
- Center column design creates unlimited horizontal space purposing
- Adjustable 2-inch vertical arm spacing
- Fully customizable
- A broad array of custom designs and available accessories from Interlake Mecalux mean these cantilever rack systems can handle the bulkiest storage requirements. Modules can also be mounted on mobile bases for increased storage capacity, without limiting direct access to each stored load.
- Combine your cantilever racks with other storage systems, like pallet racks and light-duty pick shelves for a well-rounded omni-channel solution.
REQUEST WAREHOUSING EQUIPMENT